02 September 2006

Missed it by that much

Little updates:
  • The scarf is knitted! It's down to the finishing now ...
  • The Knucks are ... almost knitted! I need to motivate myself to do another repeat and a half of the textured cuff pattern, which involves switching stitches back and forth between my two circs in a carefully orchestrated ballet that I always worry that I've done wrong. Much concentration is required. (But it looks good. And the actual stitching is kinda fun ...)
  • Next on the needles: A Booga Bag, in pink-green-blue-aqua-purple Noro Kureyon with some matching solid hot pink Cascade 220 (?) to supplement the Kureyon. I think I will stitch the bottom in the solid, and perhaps the strap ... I'll have to do a bit of math to figure out where to put it in the body of the purse.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

We do need steenkin' badges

So I stumbled across The Illustrious Order of Cast On Knitting Scouts . I resemble some of these remarks: